Technical Inside Sales – Delpro, Surrey, BC
LOCATION: Surrey, BC
Delpro Automation has an opening for an Instrumentation Technologist for our inside technical sales efforts. Duties will include specifying products and systems, generating quotes and providing full customer service and support.
Our range of products and services:
- Industrial process instrumentation
- Process Analytics
- Engineered systems
- Control valves, Automated on/off & Manual ball valves
- Repair services and on-site maintenance
Desired Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Instrumentation Engineering Technologist Diploma or a technical diploma in a related discipline from an accredited educational institution preferred; or equivalent industry experience;
- Process electrical, control systems and circuits would be an asset but not required
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, productive with minimum supervision, and willingness to learn & develop.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems and adapt to changing priorities;
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with clients;
- Intermediate understanding of computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite);
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Comply with A. R. Thomson Group’s Health and Safety Policies, Procedures and Safe Work Practices.
- Wear the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Report any unsafe, unhealthy act or condition to immediate supervisor.
- Report any near miss, injury or equipment damage accident to the immediate supervisor and complete the required reports.
- Take every reasonable precaution to protect the safety of self, other workers in their area and the general public.
- Attend safety meetings as required and actively participate in the Health and Safety Program.
Educational background required, one of the below Universities:
- BCIT – British Columbia Institute of Technology
- SAIT – Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- NAIT – Northern Alberta Institute of Technology