UltraPac 8900-FM – Graphite/Carbon/Nitrile with Flexmet® Insert Gasket
- Excellent for higher temperatures/pressures and where superior chemical compatibility is preferred. Fire Safe (API 6FB certified) and reinforced with Flexmet® insert for greater pressure capability.
- Typical Service: Optimal versatility sheet ideal for steam, petroleum, hydrocarbons, most refrigerants and brake fluids.
- Temp. Range, Max: Intermittent: 950°F; Continuous: 660°F.
- Pressure: 2800 psi.
Next-Gen Compressed Sheet
- Outstanding temperature range compared with traditional sheet gaskets.
- Chemical Compatibility: Resistant to a wider variety of chemicals and well-suited for steam service.
- Exceptionally easy to handle: Highly flexible and easy to cut making it ideal for narrow flanges or hand cutting irregular gaskets. This increases productivity while minimizing waste.
- Hazard-Free: Produced using a chemical-free, water-based process which is Nitrosamine-free and environmentally-friendly.
- Anti-Stick Technology: Thomson Sure-Release™ Anti-Stick Technology for easy removal, even after long term service at high temperatures.