- Chemically resistant 0-14pH – reduce inventory costs.
- Non-contaminating – will not degrade product.
- Non-Asbestos – reduce handling cost.
- High strength – longer life.
- Reduce maintenance and parts costs.
- *Should not be used in chlorine
- Teflon® filament yarn with PTFE dispersion and an inert break-in lubricant.
- Square interbraid.
- Highly corrosive media – aggressive acids, strong caustics and solvents.
- Chemical service at low to medium shaft speeds.
- Applications demanding a chemically resistant compression packing.
- Rotating equipment applications and valve service.