Features/Benefits of CHEM-II
- Low coefficient of friction, self lubricating – increases equipment life & reliability MTBR (meantime between repairs).
- High strength fiber – reduces sleeve wear & maintenance costs.
- Universal packing applications – saves inventory costs.
- Easy to cut, install and remove.
- Expanded PTFE (ePTFE), lubricated, graphite impregnated, GORE® GFO® fiber.
- Square Interbraid.
- General service compression packing, Rotary and valve applications 0-14 pH.
- Extreme chemical service.
- Acids, caustics and petroleum products.
- Higher shaft speeds than conventional Teflon® packing.
- Soft conformable packing for broad range of pump and valve applications at medium pressures.
- Rotating equipment pumps, agitators, mixers, blenders, reciprocating pumps & valves.
- Universal packing applications.