GRAPH-LOCK® Style 3128 HOCHDRUCK®
High performance multi-layer graphite with 316SS inserts provides high compressive strength, blow-out resistance, excellent handling properties and improved tightness. Carbon content of material is 99.85%.
- Excellent resistance
- Pure exfoliated graphite flake material excels in extreme conditions, withstanding heat, pressure, and aggressive chemicals
- Proven fire-safe
- Seals easily under moderate bolt load, offers superior torque retention
- Retains dimensional stability in high temperatures; seals tightly even during pressure fluctuations
*Temperature and pressure values are general guidelines and may not represent continuous service. For specific applications please consult A.R. Thomson Group’s customer service at the branch nearest you.
- Min. Temperature: -450° F (-268°C)
- Max. Temperature: 850° F (454°C)
- Max. Pressure : 2000 (PSI)
- Maximum PxT 1/16: 700,000 (° F x PSIG)
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 350,000 (° F x PSIG)