FLOW PRO Thomson Sealing System
Reduces flush water and extends equipment life
Construction: FLOW PRO™ bushing: Standard material carbon graphite-filled PTFE.
Optional materials: Stainless Steel 304SS, 316SS and 17-4PH SS Bearing Bronze and Aluminum Bronze Alloy 954.
- Extends equipment life by protecting sleeve (non contact) and isolates packing from media attack.
- Significant cost savings:
- Reduces flush water requirements as much as 70-90% (as demonstrated with the installation of a Thomson ESF Flowmeter)
- Eliminates packing extruded into the process.
- Reduces number of packing rings and includes integral lantern ring – never lose lantern ring position again!
- Controls the stuffing box environment:
Harmful solids and particulate are contained from entering the stuffing box as the flush water is forced by the FLOW PRO bushings’ unique design (integral tangential multi-porting) toward the pumped media utilizing the shaft’s rotation and centrifugal forces that are created; allows small amount to lubricate the compression packing.
- Axially Split design installs quickly:
Easily retrofitted into existing stuffing boxes typically with no equipment modification required.