Microcellular PTFE / Rigid PTFE core Gasket
- Soft, compressible outer microcellular layer conforms to flange irregularities.
- Solid PTFE inner core provides rigidity and stability under load.
- Easy to handle and cut.
- Chemically inert providing excellent application versatility.
- Lower gas permeability than Glass-filled PTFE materials resulting in greater sealability.
- FDA Compliant: complies with FDA regulation 21CFR177.1550.
Specifications of Fluorolon 7545
Construction: Microcellular PTFE / Rigid PTFE core.
Temperatures: Minimum: -450°F (-268°C) Maximum: +500°F (+260°C)
Pressure, max: 1200 psi (83 bar)
Tensile Strength: 1600 psi
Color: White with Grey branding.
pH Range: 0–14
Typical Applications of Fluorolon 7545
- Service in strong acids, strong caustics, chlorine, hydrocarbons and cryogenics.
- Non-metallic flanges such as FRP and glass lined piping.
- Pulp and Paper, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Chemical Process industries.
Have A Question About Microcellular PTFE / Rigid PTFE core Gaskets?
Mechanical Seals & Packing
Thomson Packing By Industry
Gaskets & Sealing
- Metal Gaskets
- Non-Metal Gaskets
- Seals & O-Rings