GORE® Gasket Tape (Series 1000)
Easily and reliably seal glass-lined steel
GORE Gasket Tape Series 1000 easily and reliably seals glass-line steel and contains aggressive media, protects equipment, and reduces emissions.
- 100% expanded PTFE with multidirectional strength
- Conforms to flange irregularities
- Chemically inert
- Outstanding versatility
- Low stress to seal
- Easy to install and remove
- No wasteful scrap; reduces total sealing costs
- Resistant to all media pH 0-14, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
*For flanges up to DN 2000/ASME 80″ in. Be aware that flange surface irregularities may cause high peak loads. Please contact A.R. Thomson Group if further guidance is required.
Product is for industrial use only and not suitable for food, drug, cosmetic, or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.
- Material: 100% expanded PTFE
- Temperature range: -452°F (-269°C) to 600°F (315°C)
- Operating pressure: Full vacuum to 230 psig (16 bar)*