GORE® Joint Sealant
Ideal for sealing complex surfaces
GORE® Joint Sealant can be used in practically every type of sealing application. This form-in-place gasketing is a reliable sealing solution for large, complex, or damaged flanges.
Easy to install
Installation is easy – just peel off the adhesive backing, apply to the surface, and overlap the ends. GORE® Joint Sealant minimizes the potential for leaks, process disruption, and lost production. It also reduces maintenance time, safety risks, and the possibility of catastrophic failure.
- 100% expanded PTFE
- Chemically inert, temperature-resistant
- Ideal for large, complex, or damaged surfaces
- Resistant to creep and cold flow
- Reliable sealing performance
- Easy to install
- Outstanding versatility
- Supports process optimization
- No wasteful scrap
- Resistant to all media 0-14 pH, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
*Absolute pressure of 1 mmHg(Torr) – 133 Pa – 1.33 mbar – 0.019 psi
For industrial use only. Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic, or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packing operations.
- Material: 100% expanded PTFE
- Temperature range: -76°F (-60°C ) to 300°F (150°C)
- Operating pressure: Full vacuum to 145 psi (10 bar)*