- Superior sealability: requiring less operating torque.
- Non-asbestos: reduce handling cost.
- Corrosion inhibited: reduce valve repair cost.
- Broad chemical compatibility: reduce inventory costs.
- Reduce maintenance and production costs.
- Low friction: Inconel alloy wire is encapsulated in the outer jacket and does not come in contact with the valve stem, virtually eliminating stem wear.
- Cost effective General Service Valve stem compression packing.
- Inconel wire-reinforced spun carbon over homogeneous core.
- Braid over extruded core.
- High temperature and pressure valve service.
- Steam and hydrocarbons.