- Carbon filament – staple fibers conform to the stuffing box, resists extrusion in High pressure applications and/ or worn rotating equipment.
- High speed applications – molybdenum disulphide breakin lubricant offers a more forgiving start up.
- All carbon construction:
- Maximizes equipment reliability and performance.
- Provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Energy Savings related to less gland load = less friction, reduced gland water required.
- Dissipates heat better than conventional compression packing. Increased MTBR – mean time between repair, less sleeve damage.
- Dimensionally more stable compared to conventional compression packing (less volume loss).
- Pure carbon yarn with graphite dispersion lubricant – surface coated with molybdenum disulphide.
- Rotary Equipment – high speed rotary to 4000 fpm.
- Digester related equipment.
- Molybdenum disulphide lubricant – extremely chemical and thermally stable.