Gore Joint Sealant
Joint sealant can be used in practically every type of sealing application. This form-in-place gasketing is a reliable sealing solution for large, complex, or damaged flanges. Installation is easy – just peel off the adhesive backing, apply to the surface, and overlap the ends. Gore® Joint Sealant minimizes the potential for leaks, process disruption, and lost production. It also reduces maintenance time, safety risks, and the possibility of catastrophic failure.
- 100% expanded PTFE.
- Chemically inert, temperature-resistant.
- Ideal for large, complex, or damaged surfaces.
- Resistant to creep and cold flow.
- Reliable sealing performance.
- Easy to install.
- Outstanding versatility.
- Supports process optimization.
- No wasteful scrap.
- Resistant to all media 0-14 pH, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
*Absolute pressure of 1 mmHg(Torr) – 133 Pa – 1.33 mbar – 0.019 psi. For industrial use only. Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic, or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packing operations.