- Good extrusion resistance – longer life
- High strength – lower wear, longer life
- Chemical compatibility – reduce inventory costs
- Sleeve protection – less wear, reduce parts cost
- Non-Asbestos – reduce handling cost
- Non-contaminating – will not degrade product
- Reduce maintenance and parts costs
- Expanded Teflon®, lubricated, graphite impregnated with tough aramid fibre reinforcing braid.
- Square Interbraid.
- Centrifugal pumps, agitators/mixers, reciprocating pumps, valves
- General chemical service where slurries or pressures in excess of 300 psi are typically encountered.
- Abrasive slurries, pulp stock, mine effluent, asphalt and produced water in oilfield production applications.