SS-78 Abrasion-resistant packing
Slurry service, rotating equipment, and valve stem compression packing
Features & Benefits of SS-78 Compression Packing
- High strength, high pressure capability: longer life.
- Chemical compatibility: reduce inventory costs.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Aramid filament fiber / PTFE dispersion.
- Square Interbraid.
- Rotating equipment & valve stem packing
- Highly abrasive media, High Pressure applications, slurries, Mining tailings pumps, brines, effluent treatment.
- Mild acids, mild caustics, oils, low pressure steam, waste water, Pulp & Paper applications.
- Worn equipment with damaged sleeves, severe radial run out or bent shaft conditions – very resistant to extrusion.
- Very high strength with durable Aramid filament fibers.