Thomson CHEM-4 FDA
Food grade compression packing
Rotating equipment, valve applications
*Ingredients conform to USDA & FDA requirements
- Teflon® filament yarn with teflon suspensoid impregnation and light, inert oil break in lubricant. Treated for FDA approval.
- Square interbraid.
- Chemically resistant 0-14pH – reduce inventory costs
- Non-contaminating – will not degrade product
- Non-Asbestos – reduce handling cost
- High strength – longer life
- Reduce maintenance and parts costs
Note: should not be used in chlorine.
- Food grade compression packing Rotating equipment, valve applications. Ingredients conform to USDA requirements & meet FDA title 21 CFR 172.878, 177.1550, 178.3570, 178.3620(a)
- Chemical service at low to medium shaft speeds.
- Applications demanding a chemically resistant compression packing.
- Rotating equipment applications and valve service.