Next-Gen PTFE Gasket
- Universal chemical compatibility: replaces all three traditional PTFE materials.
- Maximum versatility: can be used on non-metallic flanges and those that require lower bolt loads.
- Excellent load retention: with reduced creep and cold flow, Thomson Eclipse offers tighter load retention than existing PTFE materials.
- Outstanding rigidity: easy to cut and install versus other low load materials.
ECLIPSE 7576 | PTFE/Proprietary Filler
- Next Generation PTFE gasket sheet that combines universal chemical compatibility with unmatched performance and versatility.
- Typical Service: Strong caustics and acids; chlorine, solvents, sodium hydroxide, hydrocarbons, water, and saturated steam less than 100 psi. Industries such as mining (sulfuric acid leaching process and PAL), cryogenics, pulp and paper, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, brewing and distilling, and water treatment. Non-metallic/fragile flanges and flanges with less bolt load available.
- Max. Temp: 500°F
- Max. Pressure: 1200 psi
- Download Data Sheet
Contact us today for more information.