Thomson Graphite-XF TGBE
TGBE Flexible Graphite
- Laminated flexible graphite, .004” thick S316 perforated tanged insert
- Homogenous, pure flexible graphite, resistant to high temperature and pressure conditions.
- Excellent thermal stability, high thermal conductivity.
- Compressibility and recovery characteristics result in long term sealability in high cycle duty.
- Does not contain any fillers or binders to limit fluid compatibility.
- Stainless steel Inserts (Low creep relaxation) – offers better torque retention. No adhesives used in manufacturing TGBE = no volume loss.
Easily conforms to surface irregularities.
- Gaskets in a broad range of chemicals, hydrocarbons and steam applications in the petrochemical, refinery, pulp and paper and Power Generation (both Fossil fuel & Nuclear) plants.
- Fire Safe material.
Temperature and pressure values are general guidelines and may not represent continuous service. For specific applications please consult A.R. Thomson Group’s customer service at the branch nearest you.
- Temperature, min: -328°F (-200°C)
- Temperature, max: Air +842°F (+450°C) Steam +1,202°F (+650°C) Reducing Atmosphere +5,432°F (+3,000°C)