ULTRA PAK Chemical Industry Packing
Features and Benefits of Ultra Pak
- High-purity carbon corners resist extrusion in worn equipment and high pressure applications.
- Spool stock convenience reduces inventory costs.
- No end rings in valves required which reduces gland water consumption to 70-90%.
- All-graphite construction:
- Maximizes reliability and stability in high temperatures. Also provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Dissipates heat quickly: equipment runs cooler and requires less flush water.
- Less sleeve wear extends meantime between repair (MTBR).
- Flexible graphite yarn reinforced with high-purity, anti-extrusion carbon corners with graphite surface coating. Interlock braid.
- High speed rotary applications.
- Abrasive slurry applications.
- Installations with Thomson FLOW PRO™ bushings.