Neoprene gaskets are made from a synthetic rubber material with excellent resistance to weather, chemicals, and oils. They are a popular choice for sealing applications in harsh environments, including marine and industrial applications. Neoprene gaskets offer excellent sealing performance and durability, making them ideal for use in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and construction. They can also withstand a wide range of temperatures, from -54°C to 121°C, making them suitable for use in extreme conditions. Neoprene gaskets can be custom fabricated to meet specific requirements, such as size, shape, and thickness, to ensure a perfect fit for your application.
A Balanced Combination of Properties
- Resists degradation from sun, ozone and weather.
- Performs well in contact with oils and many chemicals.
- Remains useful over a wide temperature range.
- Displays outstanding physical toughness.
- Resists burning inherently better than exclusively hydrocarbon rubbers.
- Outstanding resistance to damage caused by flexing and twisting.
- Temperature: -65°F (-54°C) to°250°F (121°C)
These are general guidelines and may not represent continuous service. For specific applications please consult A.R. Thomson Group.