Pulp and paper, chemical, pump and valve service packing.
- Non-abrasive: save on shaft sleeves.
- Non-contaminating: will not degrade media.
- High strength: extrusion resistant, lower wear, longer life.
- High heat conductivity: lower friction, longer life.
- Broad chemical compatibility: save on inventory costs, use one style for all applications.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Teflon® impregnated, high strength carbon filament yarn with polybenzimi-dazole (PBI®) reinforcing braid/anti-extrusion corners.
- Square Inter-braid.
- Pulp and paper, chemical, pump and valve service packing
- Extreme chemical service such as pumps handling Caustic – White / Black & Green liquor.
- Higher pressure capability than carbon and Teflon® based packings.
- Pulp & Paper Industry – Digester related equipment, Steaming vessel, Top Separator, bottom outlet, HP feeder, LP feeder.
- Slurry applications that require extrusion resistant packing, e.g. worn equipment.